Monday, October 22, 2012

this week's screensaver

i'm very sure these have a scientific name.  at our house dallas would call them splineball ionizers (chelsie- you know what this is!) and i call them bad hair days.... and i'm very sure that neither of those are their actual name. 

click on the image so it's bigger, right click (for my fellow non-mac users) and choose as desktop background.

today i ordered our vacation book.  my only saving grace was that it was >50% off otherwise i would have never been able to afford it.  basically i have sorted through our 2600 pics (collective between dallas and i) and narrowed it down to 351.  phew.  this will make it much easier to show everyone our trip, in the small case that you are interested in seeing that many pictures!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I set it as my desktop! Wondering when the slide show presentation will be! :)

Dallas said...

I think these are called Protea.

Chels said...

I can't wait to see the photo book!!! And yes, thanks to Dallas...I do know what splineball ionizers are.