Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lion king

Actually we are lion king-less since we never got to see a lion here. I was ready all week to burst out in"oh i just want to be king" song for our group but never got the chance. I seriously haven't seen the lion king since high school, er, uh, 3rd grade (ok! I watched it in college!!) but could sing you just about anything from the entire movie. Today was our last little safari drive and then we drove to Durban and am at Cape Town now. It was hard to leave. There are so many places I could see myself living and this is one of them. Ask me how our trip was and I'd say "incredible" and would be speechless after that (yes, I realize that is quite a concept for anyone that knows me). It has been the trip of a lifetime, something that I can't put into words. I can tell you facts about all the animals but its something you really have to experience for yourself.

we will have to call Manie, our A+ guide and have him take us out just to see lions on a different trip. I guess we will come back if we have to. :)

No comments: