Friday, September 28, 2012

Whirlwind!

Wow!  Happy Friday to everyone!  

Whew this week went by fast.  with a sampling event last saturday, one again tuesday and then my thing last night....africa has never looked better.  all the chocolate is successfully out of my fridge and sold!  what a good feeling.

the pic above is part of my table for my sponsorship thing last night.  i'm a sponsor for the cyclist-lawyer cycling team and was in charge of the dessert table (phew!  i can't make anything else BUT dessert).  thank my mom and martha for the cupcake ideas.  they were a big hit.  

house is being cleaned, gretta has pancreatitis, and we just have to do laundry and pack.  "just" being a relative term because it sounds so much more simple than everything else we've had going on.  

we love our house & dog sitters and will be blogging from abroad soon!
stay tuned...

No comments: