Friday, September 14, 2012

WEBSITE TIME!

it's been a good day.  i dropped my first retail order off & got my website rolling.  i seriously dropped them off and came home.  i don't know if they sold, or if anyone is even going to buy them, and as much as i have to do for upcoming events i need to slow down and celebrate small victories!  i have such a hard time with working non-stop and tackling the next project that it's good to take time for happy things.

so here is my website!  my online store isn't up yet--- but if you need chocolate i can definitely get you what you need--just email or call!


if by chance you are bored next saturday, come to the store in boulder for my launch party!

Cured
18th & pearl
afternoonish.  
i'll be there most of the day but will said that most of the people are there from 12-4.  no only are we sampling chocolates but they have great meats, cheeses and coffee too!

No comments: