Tuesday, January 5, 2010

still on vaca (sorta)
i have 1.5 more weeks before school starts.... i gotta live it up! here's what we've been going on here:

my parents were here until today, before they left, beezer, dusty and i took my dad skiing.
it was super fun. while we were on the slopes beezer hit a small bump on the mountain, face planted and then dusty proposed.
congrats schnitzel and dusty!
(this picture is obviously not while skiing)this is some serious bling. it's so big it looks like it could have came out of the bubble cases you buy awesome quality jewelry in at the grocery store for $0.25
when my family is in town wonderful things happen. examples include:
weatherstripping the doors in our house,
making dinner,
walking ezra,
giving william (unwanted attention),
doing laundry and
organizing my art studio (which dallas now says doesn't look like me at all because it's too clean. he's right. but it looks cute!)
how many people can you fit in my art room?
6 + dog + cat

thank you mom & dad!!

2 comments:

Chels said...

darn, was really hoping to see a picture of beezer's huge rock since you had her there! p.s. nice recap of the proposal. :o)

Kim said...

Yay! Congrats to your sister! So, know that the art room is functional when can I order my mosaic? :) I have to get it before you get too famous and prices go up!