Sunday, January 10, 2010

big day here!

today was the first time i have really "rode my bike" since september. i wouldn't really qualify today as real riding because my top speed was 15mph and was dying by the time we got back but.... i faked it well. our big trek today was on the bike path down to rei to get our winter trails snowshoeing map.

with all the negative energy (between ez and i) this fall i think that our plant finally gave up and threw in the towel. so on tuesday, trash day, it will be thrown in file13. poor plant.... just when things were going to start shaping up! (seriously, things are going up here)

(unfortunately, i'm sad to say..... this pathetic, 78% dead, covered in william hair, brown, droopy thing is ours. i don't think they have plants looking this bad on the internet to steal from.)

1 comment:

Gwen Erff said...

I was going to ask you to adopt my plants while we're gone, but maybe I should ask someone else?...