Wednesday, December 2, 2009

my sister beezer just recently got a new kitty named phillis. although i have never seen it in person, you can agree that it is pretty darn cute. when i was talking to her the other day she had mentioned somehting about phillis being in time out. i thought this was rediculous! who puts their cat in time out? does the kitty even know what is going on?

is putting your cat in "time out" for bad behavior an effective form of punishment for felines?

thank you readers responding to my poll: (since i'm sure my sister voted against me i'm not including her vote!). it's good to know that 71.4% of you are normal and think the concept is by far the craziest thing you've ever heard of!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey be fair about this. Time out wasn't my idea. It was Dusty's idea, and its his apartment she lives in, so I just went along with it. She must have learned-she hasn't been in time out since.