Monday, December 14, 2009

dear william lovers,
this is disturbing and you may not want to read.

last night i was in my art room working on some things and heard this scream noise from outside. it is amazing how you instinctively know that your child is in trouble. i rushed to the front door and william came sprinting. (yes, i wouldn't have believed it either unless i saw it with my own eyes. must be the sympathetic nervous system kickin in). anyway, today my neighbor was telling me how they've seen a pack of 6 coyotes roaming around the neighborhood.
yes, i saved william from the coyote(s).
it really bothers me that if i hadn't been awake my poor little kitty would have been an early Christmas dinner.

anyway, i cleaned our house the other day (another miracle) and apparently william, like a bird, molts when he gets all flustered. check out all the hairballs he nervously shed while i was gone today

also, i have been enjoying veggie tales Christmas cd compliments of Beezer. thanks beezer! (you're probalby thinking that this is what your kid listens to. you're right. it is. and i like it too!)

No comments: