Thursday, September 3, 2009

we're back to finishing up my current life goal so we're watching seinfield. ezra hasn't quite got the memo that he's supposed to sit on the blanket. after being gone for 12 hrs my momma's boy misses me and insists on being literally, "right there"

dallas is also very proud of the birthday present he purchased with his gift cards. i'ts some gadget that he can get frequency and things from and plug in to his computer. whatever it is it must be REALLY exciting because my little cable project has been postponed a day. :(

i always get a big kick of how we differ.
andi's EXCITING purchase: colored pencils for class!
(i LOVE new art supplies!)
dallas' "exciting" purchase: doo dad that has a screen and buttons, batteries required

1 comment:

bk watt said...

Ha! You guys crack me up! :)