Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our last week!

Last thurs I had my shoulder surgery. It went as expected--- which is great! I'm still recovering (and expect to be for a couple more week here). Movements like out and up (ESP with weight) are out of the question. Ponytails are impossible. Dallas has been my personal hair stylist for the past week. However, I'm getting better every day and can't wait to get back to running (and biking) eventually. My surgery was a Mumford (shave off the distal end of the clavicle) and subacromial decompression (shaving off part of the acromium of part of the scapula).

We have been ultra boring otherwise. Dallas continues to play with his camera every spare minute. I find myself between watching bb and working on my art project which I'm trying to get done and framed before an upcoming show. Its going slower than I thought but, that could be due to my perfection problem. Most of the picture in doing with tweezers. Ive almost convinced myself that i have a mental disorder for doing this. There is a sneak peak shown here!

I'm also checking the kitty shelter weekly for a new kitten. The dogs are boring and I miss little William wandering around, even though he was annoying and shed all over.

1 comment:

Chels said...

2 things...
1. Dallas as your personal hairstylist, so funny but mainly the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time. I need a picture of a "Dallas-styled ponytail asap."

2. a kitty?!!?! YAY!!!!!!!!