Friday, February 10, 2012

oh boy

its been such a long time since i blogged, im so sorry.  things i hear happen in 3s....so i hope to be done for a while.
1.  just when i thought things were going well i started getting this nasty little rash....a lot of details spared it boils down to an undiagnosed case of gluten intolerance.  i've had to be "good" for the past 3 weeks (ie no girl scout cookies) and back to normal.  unfortunately i think gluten is outta my life forever

2.  just when i get done diagnosing my rash, my boss goes to vegas, gets the worst cold imaginable and shares with me.  fever, chills, it was a long weekend.  fortunately he got the green snot before me and put me on antibiotics right away.  5 days later i'm finally feeling better

3.  yesterday was my shoulder surgery.  i almost got cold feet and backed out (i've been avoiding it for 5.5 years now).  my surgeon did a mumford and a sad..... it was outpatient, and went well.  now i'm stuck in a sling only for a week.....and 2012 is looking up again!

dallas enjoys his camera.....a lot.  it's the first thing he does when he gets home---play with the camera. 

i promise to be better w/ the blog---i'm sorry!  but having health issues for the past few weeks hasn't helped a whole lot.  here is one of dallas' pics labeled "super ez!"


No comments: