Sunday, February 13, 2011

a little D.R.

wow! it was nice out today!

so nice, in fact, that smack dab in the middle of the afternoon dallas and i decided to sit thru day 1 of our church sponsored dave ramsey course.

it's going to be hard but will definitely be worth it. please, no one be offended if we do'nt do anything fun (eating out, shopping, or basically buying anything) with you. it's not that we don't like you, but would rather retire earlier.

hard to believe we have to start deciding that kind of stuff soon!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We are saving for our retirement! I already feel so old, but I told Phillip we will need lots of money as I plan on spending all our retirement traveling!

Sarah said...

Aubrey and I are fairly hard core Dave Ramsey fans. You'll become a bit obsessed and want to preach the gospel of Dave to anyone who will listen. Let me know if you even want to get together and preach to each other.