Saturday, February 19, 2011

I might have an addiction problem

does anyone else out there play angry birds?
better yet--- please tell me there is someone else out there who can't stop playing angry birds!

help!

for those of you that don't know, angry birds is a game for your droid phone. (i never thought i'd have a droid phone but then again i never thought my favorite old phone would just stop working and lose all the information i've gathered in the past 3 years).

anyway, i'm hopelessly addicted.
my sister, beezer might be more addicted than i, or maybe the engineer in her makes it easier to get thru all 5 worlds. she got her phone a week after me. she's done w the ENTIRE game.

for those of you that are not engineers, there is a cheat site. (i'm almost embarrassed to know about this---but a co-worker shared it with me.)

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com

go get those piggies!

2 comments:

Breezer said...

Getting through all the levels is one thing, getting all of the stars is another. I am working through getting all of the stars.

And you aren't really addicted until you close your eyes and you still see the game...

Anonymous said...

Hello....
My Name is Douglas, and I too have an addiction to Angry Birds. My addiction has led to others being addicted as well.(ashamed) Starla used to talk to me, now all she does is stare at her phone playing. Ethan asks me, "Can Starla come over?"...."I want to play her phone.", and the Angry Birds fly.

I'm thinkin' a support group might be in order. Not the first time I've heard of problems arising from others AB addictions.