Saturday, June 5, 2010

i did it!

i'm not sayin my time..... it was bad.
it was very bad
but i finished.... and that was my "last resort goal"
i'm not a person who likes running in the heat.
apparently it was an abnormal year as all the locals were even complaining how hot it was....
a major out and back water station ran out of water
it just wasn't good.
i'm halfway blaming it on that.
(am i allowed to do that?)
coming around the bay and seeing this bridge was the BEST thing in the entire world. only 3 more miles left at this point!!

newport is beautiful
and so is seattle

4 comments:

Kim said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!! Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure your time was great! AND YOU FINISHED!! You are a huge motivator for me to keep going! Have fun on the rest of your vacation!!

Sarah said...

Good job Andi!! Think of it this way...you have a time to beat now for your next race.

bkwatt said...

I'm psyched for you!!! Way to go! I totally understand unforeseen circumstances!! So glad you were able to see beyond your time (which doesn't matter anyway)and take in the experience! :)

Sandy said...

yay! so proud of you! way to go and go and go !!!