Wednesday, February 3, 2010


dear william lovers,

just wanted to let you know that you should probably start sending prayers up for him now. he has been acting funny lately (not ha ha funny)... and i finally put everything together today when i pet him and a couple clumps of hair out. other areas that worry me:
  • excessive laziness (more than usual)
  • gross greasy & semi stinky coat
  • diarrhea
  • not eating much
  • isolating himself in darkness

we go in to see the vet friday.
in the meanwhile i'll continue to freak out

6 comments:

bkwatt said...

Sorry to hear that Andi! You go from one thing to the next!!! Jeepers!

Chels said...

Oh my goodness Andi, I am going to continue to FREAK OUT with you!! I am panicking right now, thinking of how I'd feel if it was Doodles. I know I give William a hard time, but it's all in the name of love. Sending up a little prayer for him...please keep me updated.

Cindy said...

Hopefully the vet can make him all better! Hugs and prayers to you!

mom said...

Get well my sweet little William!

Sarah said...

Good luck. Hopefully it's something simple.

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin William,
Good luck at the vet today! I hope he/she can make you better and get back to your normal grumpy self soon!
Love,
Phyllis