Saturday, November 7, 2009

happy birthday to me!

today is my birthday! YEAH!!! every year i celebrate two things: #1 is "birthday month" in which anything goes and i'm always right for at least 1 month of the year, and #2 my actual birthday!

dallas took me down to REI this year and got me snow shoes! i'm so excited. of course he doesn't get anything but the very best (which i really dont need) but they are beautiful and even have glitter on them. how could i resist?

when we got home i decided to try at least one on in the yard. i find it pretty funny that i'm wearing flip flops while buying snowshoes, and, probably more pathetic i have one of each trying them on in the yard!

hurry up snow!!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

yay! snowshoes are awesome....although I hope you are more talented at walking in yours than I am in mine....i seem to fall down a lot...

Sandy said...

oh...and HHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BBBBBIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTTTHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAYYY!!! I think 26 will be a GREAT year for you!