Monday, November 9, 2009

another convo from: A&P I

if you've asked me how class is going within the last semester you've probably heard my frustration with my a&p class. not only do the students ask ridiculous but they also get absurd answers from teacher.
my fav 2 examples from the last couple classes:

example 1 (learning about muscles):
student: so when your IT band is tight, is that your vastus lateralis? (which is one of your quad muscles)
teacher (looking at me, while i'm shaking head no): uhm, i don't know on that one. it could be. i'm not sure

ACK! OUTRAGED!

example 2 (learning about tendons and ligaments):
teacher: moving on, the achilles tendon was named after some Greek god who had it as his weak spot..... but i don't know the god it was named after....

PLEASE!
i'm very much looking for the end of the semester to be here so the agony of this class is done! i was so frustrated after lecture i talked my lab partners into skipping half of lab and getting cold stone for my birthday instead. (it didn't take much persuasion). after finishing our ice cream we all agreed it was a good choice.

1 comment:

Beth Hesterman said...

Why do so many of your classmates and teachers leave something to be desired when it comes to intelligence?? Where are you taking classes again??