Friday, January 9, 2009

10 lbs lighter and 200 kleenexes later i'm feeling better!
i've been sleeping a lot, thus less blogging
i've also forgot how to ride a bike, so if my mucus-infected lungs feel good enough and the weather is nice this weekend, i'm hoping to get out a bit

onto the blog:
i guess in order to look better the room has to look worse.
dallas has everything ready to pull wire and my project (under supervision) has been the screen. here are my directions:

1) make the screen PERFECT.

i've been getting text messages all week reminding me that "screen paint comes on friday"

translates to: the screen better be ready by the time the paint comes so that it can go on ASAP otherwise if left alone for more than 1 hr in the box after arrival may cause it to explode. (as anyone with common sense knows....)

your job: pick out color. many of you will hopefully be enjoying this room. what color should it be? vote on right side of blog, PLEASE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry... is this ANDI and DALLAS'S HOUSE?! With a huge flat screen TV? Maybe I need to read further down the blog, but I am in shock...