Thursday, October 23, 2008

shopping

we had a super easy day today and got done early. we decided that it would behoove us to get new painting pants at old navy. did you know that lisa is no fun to shop with? here is an example of our conversation across the changing room stalls:

lisa: oh my gosh! these pants called skinny leg jeans are almost too small. they are almost touching my thighs!

andi: well if it makes you feel any better the normal jeans for regular people who can't wear "skinny leg" jeans are like spandex across my butt and thighs!

almost 25 years later and i'm still trying to deny genetics and realize that my legs get bigger with exercise. this is the last time i go shopping with skinny people.

anyone know where you can get jeans for the small waisted, big butt-ed, massive thighs, long legged people that still look cute?

also on the forefront:
1) dallas found out today that he might be having to take an extended stay up in north dakota
2) he felt bad for me and told me that i could get a dog. tomorrow on my day off i'm going to "huge paws big dogs" adoption agency to look at a couple of great danes we found on-line tonight. the only "person" opposed is william

4 comments:

Sarah said...

A DOG!!!! Did you ask Mel and Rudy if they were okay with a Great Dane? They already have weird "alpha" issues (exa: Rudy always humping Mel) and now there'll be this ginormous horse around. Can't wait to meet him/her! Flea says to tell William that it's not THAT bad. Just stand your ground!

Unknown said...

i vote for a dog! I've given up on William ever liking me! k

Anonymous said...

I know of a good dog you could have, he might even be part great dane...just don't tell Dan.

Anonymous said...

No way! I'm so excited for you! I'm going to ride left hand canyon in Boulder to day! Then I'm just studying in Boulder. You should call if you want to get lunch or something! Miss you!