Wednesday, October 29, 2008

no blogging last night--- bedtime called at 8:45. 11 hrs of sleep was awesome!

today we were fortunate enough to get off work early for our last week of riding outside after work before the time change kills us. i went out to one of the best places for a quick ride by our house-- south table mountain. this is one of my favorite places to ride my cross bike for a few reasons:

1) i can whiz by mtn bikers like they are standing still and it makes me feel fast
2) it helps me work on my technical skill
3) after the loop is almost over i get to ride this:this may not look like much but it is like going on a rollercoaster on your bike. you start and can't see where you're going and by the end you want to go again and again (so i do the whole loop again just for this!)

long live the week before time change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see you when you come to KC!!
- Kim