Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a what?


once upon a time when i was a young tike i was in 4-H. i really liked being outside and doing non-girl things, such a show cows (pictured below). thus my mom could never get me to sit down long enough to do any girly things and thankfully i was only forced to enter sewing craftsmanship one year. (yes, very girly hair in the picture. this was only to wow the judges and it didn't work)
so when lisa decided to pull out the old sewing machine today to work on some canvases i was extremely grateful that jen had an emphasis in fibers in college. even after she was done i was still asking myself, "so what is that thing? and exactly what does it do?"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice glasses!

Anonymous said...

oww, oww!
Watch out though, I saw you with that iron today! Domestic goddess on the loose!
Jen

Tom Westbang said...

Hi hello.

Very nice Pictures.

Best Regards from Germany

Tom

http://www.westbang.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome! Love it! I have a 4-H picture with my horse only I didn't eat him
Anne

b fisk said...

you may not have wowed the judges, but you wowed me.

Anonymous said...

your massive shorts that went up past your belly button were pretty girly (or granny). oh yeah-the massive bangs and glasses added a nice feminine touch as well:).

-Schnitzel