Thursday, July 31, 2008

so you've been checking in on me.... but i've been checking in on you! the other day i became envious of lisa's sitemeter on her blog, so i decided to get one too. it has been quite intriguing seeing where you all live. included in my sitemeter statistics are referring URL's. somehow someone found my blog by google-ing my name. this really raised my curiosity. what DOES come up when i google myself?

who would have guessed, but this picture that was on page 381 in the KSU yearbook. it is a picture of dallas and i when we were dating. (you can tell because i was obviously trying to impress him with my hair down. pretty sure this doesn't happen anymore) we had these huge oversized clown glasses and wore them around campus one night. this is dallas trying to get me to settle down and stop laughing since we were in the library.sorry that this is is poor quality. i didn't feel like paying the $30 for it

No comments: