Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just call me Ruth jr.

My mom is excellent in the kitchen. I am starting to take after her in the baking department (although much less experienced and not as good or well rounded). But like her, I have been baking nonstop. There are about 5 different kinds of cookies in the freezer, ready to go for the contractors as our remodel starts Monday (!). I've got to sweeten these guys up. (When I did contract work m fav spots to go we're those that had a soda fridge and yummies!) Tonight was peanut butter with chocolate drizzle. Need an easy milk chocolate drizzle for cookies? Melt a good cup of milk choc chips in a glass container. Begin adding vegetable oil but the teaspoon, stirring well after each addition until you get the consistency you're looking for. Once I got mine there I Put it in a ziplock and cut off a corner. Yummy!

No comments: