Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yeah! Finalized flavors!!!

So much going on this week: retail sale tax class, marketing events, actually sold some chocolate, working on getting box die cut, etc. it's been busy but so fun! This weekend we were supposed to go hiking and camping. I got a corporate acct wanting chocolates Monday so we are at home. I'm covered in chocolate and making boxes.

Have a business? Stick your label on my boxes! It's great for employee appreciation, customer appreciation, anything! Give 2 or 4 chocolates with my different sized boxes!

2 comments:

holste said...

I saw these in person. They are SUPER cute.....and I taste-tested the contents.....YUMMY!! I highly recommend you try these!!

Chels said...

LOVE the packaging!!! And yes, what's inside is even better! I had a truffle at event tonight, and it made me think of you. It had an espresso bean on top. Yours are better.