Wednesday, July 25, 2012

huge delay!

sorry folks!  we've got some movement over here and holy smokes it's busy!

the past couple days i've spent at my old job, training my replacement.  it took a whole 5 min to ask myself why i stayed so long.  one of the MDs asked if i was missing it.  
no.

while i feel many people at work look down on me quitting and starting my own thing, i'm learning 100x more than i was there.  it's so great to think and be creative every day!  

every day i am either thinking about chocolate or i'm covered in it!  

challenges i am currently dealing with:
killer new flavors
packaging (printing, etc)
shipping
website
marketing

i just got a big order from CA (YEAH!!!!), and although we wern't projected to start sales until Sept 1, this has definitely kicked things into high gear.  so many different things to consider-- retail sales tax, shipping in 100 degree temps, etc.  

go chocolates! 

No comments: