Friday, October 1, 2010

i knew things were going too well.
our house has been injury/surgery free since august 14.
we went over an entire month!
we went 6 weeks!
(speaking of which, ez has a f/u appt that needs scheduled.)

in order to break our streak,
me, in one of my not-so-brilliant moments wrecked my bike
on a JRA (just riding along) gig before tomorrow's race.

now i have a grapefruit attached to my knee that is turning blue.
awesome.
no: hiking, biking, racing, standing on my feet for more than 10 seconds, walking faster that 0.2 mph) or basically anything fun for a long time.
yes, we're looking for my knee in this pic. oh yes, it is on the OTHER SIDE of the scab. everything scab left is awesome swelling
i'm so special, in a bad way.
nuts
this is gonna be a LOOOOONG weekend

1 comment:

bkwatt said...

Aww Andi, that sucks!!Ouch! Hope you heal up fast!