Thursday, May 14, 2009

how much am i enjoying minimal responsibility?
TOO MUCH!
i have 2 weeks before summer school starts up and i am LOVING it


yes believe your eyes.... i actually planted real live flowers that need care and attention

this is quite a big feat for me because i had to pick out flowers that i new i could maintain. (ie high sun, low water, come back every year). this took a very long time. afterwards i was so excited about this that i called dallas at work and told him exactly WHERE i planted them.

dallas is sleeping on the couch for 2 reasons tonight:
1) he tried walking past them on his way into the house
2) when i did make him go back and look all he says
"what did you plant? dandilions?"
no dallas, not all yellow FLOWERS are weeds

ugh, the nerve!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a meanie! I'd put him on the couch too! I think they look beautiful! I would be just as excited as you were. I have never planted flowers but want to!

GOOD JOB!! :o)