Friday, March 19, 2010

days like today....

really make me miss my jeep.
it was so good in the snow.

yes, my little white jeep has been replaced. i really don't remember when we got stella (my new car, named because she's pretty sassy) but it was a couple of weeks ago. stella is a little mazda 3 hatchback and has got some zip. unfortunately someday i'm sure we'll find ourselves in trouble with the po-pos.
this week at our house has been non-stop study for ochem test week. it wasn't much fun. d and i also filled out brackets. loser has to do dishes for a week. he's killing me. nevertheless i LOVE march madness and the snow gives me a good excuse to not feel so bad about watching it nonstop.

also, ez had his final xrays and check up today and this whole acl process is finally over!! she said we can "slowly" start adding things into his exercise regimen. what the vet didn't know was that we've been playing ball for the past month. no wonder his leg is so developed already! :)

1 comment:

Breezer said...

A woman that works for me has a Mazda3Speed. She drives real fast. She had to go to court today because of a speeding ticket. Ironically, she was late...